Saturday, January 5, 2013

January TBR (2013) + 2013 challenge(s)

For 2012, I challenged myself to 100 books and I barely scraped by and I know that this year is going to be much more stressful, it already is, so - I'm not going to go for 100, my initial goal is 50, but I'm really hoping to get more then that.

I don't know what other challenges I'll take on, I was thinking of doing the A-Z author challenge, but I'm bad at things like that, since I normally just pick up with I feel like reading.

My TBR this week is kind of short, also, I would like to finish up some books (The Hobbit and Throne of Glass), but besides that, I'm not really sure. Here are some possible books I'll end up reading.


  • The Walking Dead: Book Two 
  • Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
  • Hunter's Prayer (Jill Kismet #2) by Lilith Saintcrow
There are a lot of others, I have a lot of books I want to read, but I don't want to hold myself to any books this month because I just don't know. I'd really like to get back into Walking Dead, I read the first omnibus of comics and completely loved it, so I don't know why it's taken me so long to read it.

Do you guys do TBRs or do you just leave it up to whatever you feel like? I guess I kind of do both, really, but - there are too many books right now. Way too many. And I hope all of your years go swell, yes I said swell, and that 2013 is kind to you and to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment