Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June TBR

And now we have the June TBR, only a couple days into the month. I, actually, have already read some, of course, on the drive back from New York. And I'm never really sure what I'm going to end up reading, but I do have some ideas for this month, considering the books surrounding me.


  • Fortunately, The Milk by Neil Gaiman (Already finished!)
  • The Carpet People by Terry Pratchett
  • Doll Bones by Holly Black
  • Amulet, Vol. 3: The Cloud Searchers by Kazu Kibuishi
  • The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
  • Power Play (Kingdom Keepers #4) by Ridley Pearson
And there's, of course, many more that I want to get read, but these are the ones that I want to for sure get read this month. Now, for example, these are some other books I'd like to read:

  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (Which I realized I never actually finished)
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas.
  • The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
  • And so, so many more! (Way too many more to read in June).
So what are you planning on reading this month? Anything awesome? Or anything that's been sitting on your shelf for too long and you just can't put it off any longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment