Thursday, August 2, 2012

August TBR

So I did this last month, a little late, and this month I'm doing it again and I'm going to split it into 3 parts, because I want it to be all organized and stuff.

This is what I want to read this month, first we have the 'for fun' reads, the ones I just want to read because they are there:
Social and Cultural Anthropology by John Monaghan and Peter Just
The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett

Book club(s):
Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb (Sword and Laser)
Master of None by Sonya Bateman (VFH)
Ill Wind by Rachel Caine (VFH)

For Review:
Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear
AngelFall by Susan Ee
Gods and Warriors by Michelle Paver
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
False Memory by Dan Krokos

And I'm really hoping to read MORE then this, even though this is quite a bit. Though, I did read 12 books last month, maybe I can keep up with myself and read about that this month. Though, I do leave for Chicago for LeakyCon in 6 days, so maybe not. But I can try!

If you have any questions about the books I'm planning to read or the book clubs I'm part of please feel free to leave a comment with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment