Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Wrap-Up

And once again it's been longer then I intended in between posting, well, posts. However, it's the end of the month so it's now time to tell you what I've read this month. Warning: it was a lot, much more then I normally do. I hope I can keep it up, at least a little.

And last month I added little reviews, but since I've done WWW Wednesdays (6) (7) and if I've posted a review that will be linked, too. I've already said most of what I wanted to say and both and I'd just be repeating myself here.

All of the books from July:

God Save the Queen (The Immortal Empire #1) by Kate Locke
(review) 5/5

Grim by Anna Waggener
(review) 4/5

Desperate Duchesses (Desperate Duchesses #1) by Eloisa James 3/5
Note: No review and I don't think I'll be doing a written review unless you would like me to, when I finish the series, I'll probably end up doing a series review

The Iron Duke (Iron Seas #1) by Meljean Brook
(review) 3/5

Heart of Steel (Iron Seas #2) by Meljean Brook
(review) 4/5

Kushiel's Dart (Phèdre Trilogy #1) by Jacqueline Carey (5/5)

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake (Love by Numbers #1) by Sarah MacLean
Note: Probably no review of this one, either, unless anyone would like me to, just leave a note in the comments (that goes fo any of these books)

Life, the Universe, and Everything (Hitchhiker's Guide #3) by Douglas Adams (5/5)

Angels' Blood (Guild Hunters #1) by Nalini Singh (4/5)

The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan (5/5)
I don't have a review of this up right now, but I'm hoping to post one.

An Affair Before Christmas (Desperate Duchesses #2) by Eloisa James (4/5)

Monument 14 by Emmy laybourne (2.5/5)
I'm not planning to post a review of this one, just because I don't really have anything to say.

And here we go with my August TBR, the first time I've actually consciously planned this one. I didn't quite read everything I wanted to read in July, even though I did read a lot so I'm not exactly upset about it. I've been thinking about doing themed months, but also reading other things in between. If you have a wrap-up/TBR then please link me in the comments, I'd love to see it (video and blog posts are both awesome).

No comments:

Post a Comment