Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dewey's Read-A-Thon (October 12th-13th, 2013)

I didn't really have a huge stack of books to get through, which is kind of surprisingly with my read-a-thon past, but I had some books I wanted to read. I always love this read-a-thon, because it's a short and sweet one and everyone is on Twitter talking about how they're reading this and their snacks and at about 3am everyone either passes out or gets extremely delirious.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you the books I read and how pages it was, because I like this keeping track of page count thing.

Books:
Coraline: Graphic Novel by Neil Gaiman, P. Craig Russell
The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus #3) by Rick Riordan
The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus #4) by Rick Riordan

Pages: 1,255

So it was only three books but both the Riordan books were long, both almost 600 pages, and I had started Mark of Athena before but I didn't count that hundred or so pages. Anyway, I had a lot of fun and got a lot of reading done and oh my god Rick Riordan knows just how to do a middle grade adventure, let me tell you. If you participated then I hope you had an awesome time and got some reading done, and hopefully I will post more regularly now. Ha, NaNoWriMo is coming, that's not going to happen.

And if you're reading this and going 'Casey, what is this read-a-thon thing that is 24 hours and I missed' then you should go to the website and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment