Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I'm Back! | March 2015

And with a monthly wrap up and a weekly wrap up, we (whose we?) returns to the blogging world. It's been - a very strange two weeks. I talked about it a little in the weekly wrap up, but to sum it up here: I feel like I just went on a bender, but like... a gaming / fan fiction bender? As someone who doesn't drink, I'm assuming this is what coming out of a bender feels like, disorienting, confused, and completely lost.

So I am officially back! I'm going to be trying to keep up with peoples blogs and posting things here, but I'm not really promising anything at first. I'll try to, at least, get the weekly wrap ups posted and I'll be at PAX East (it's so soon!!), but I don't want to push myself too much.

I'm still not really reading, as I write this, which is why I don't want to push myself. It's hard to write posts about reading when you're, you know, not reading. However, I've actually wanted to read the past few days, which is really just that hint of the slump ending, as I recall. So, hopefully, I'll be getting back on the reading horse and blogging will resume as normal.

So the real question is: what have I missed? I haven't opened a blog since I went on hiatus, I've barely been on Twitter or Instagram, just slightly more on YouTube (and mostly just to watch gamers). So - if you've posted something you'd think I'd like to see - please let me know, because there's so much I'm scared to start wading through it. How is this possible?

I hope you had a good end of February. And I hope March beginnings means less oh look more snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment