Sunday, March 1, 2015

February 2015 | Monthly Wrap Up

End of the shortest month of the year, and hopefully the least amount of books I read in a month. It was not a good reading month for me, and pretty much everything I read was in the first two weeks or so of the month (all of it that I finished).

I ended up binging some games, which I'm planning on posting something about, and then possibly becoming completely immersed in a fandom (which there will be more info on in the weekly wrap up). Apparently, I still have the ability to fall down the rabbit hole of a fandom so far I can't actually see daylight. Of course, considering I am currently insulated with like 5 feet of snow, which is as tall as I am, I guess I probably wouldn't be able to anyway.
  • The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black (5/5)
  • Monstrous Affections: An Anthology of Beastly Tales edited by Kelly Link, Gavin J. Grant (5/5) (goodreads review)
  • No Matter the Wreckage by Sarah Kay (5/5)
  • East of West #17 by Jonathan Hickman (5/5)
  • The Angel (Original Sinners / Red Years Quartet #2) by Tiffany Reisz (5/5)
  • The Prince (Original Sinners / Red Years Quartet #3) by Tiffany Reisz (5/5)
  • The Mistress (Original Sinners / Red Years Quartet #4) by Tiffany Reisz (5/5)
I ended up reading some really good stuff this month, even though I didn't read a lot. 

I loved everything I read, as you can tell since I rated everything 5 stars. I'm counting the Red Years Quartet as being another finished series, counting the separate series as, well, separate series. And it's a fantastic series, but I don't think I'll do a full review of it. However, if you're not into reading about BDSM and all of the possible things related to it, I'd recommend not touching this series, they're intense as fuck, excuse the language. 

Anyway - I didn't get a lot read, I feel like I got almost nothing read with 6 books and 1 single issue, considering how much I read in January and how much I've read in months past. Still, I guess I was due an off month. 

How did your reading go this month? What was your favorite thing you read? Or, if like me you didn't have a good reading month or even if you did - what did you enjoy doing this month not reading related?

On the blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment