Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's Read-A-Thon Update | 4pm - 8pm

I took a longer break this time around - I really do take this day just four hours at a time, it makes everything slightly less terrifying - and had a real meal, watched a YT video, wrote 1k. And then got back into reading before 8 was upon me.

Books:
Sex Criminals, Volume 2: Two Worlds, One Cop by Fraction, Zdarsky (started and finished - 128 pages)
Ms. Marvel, Volume 2 by G. Willow Wilson (started and finished - 136 pages)
Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King (started - 47 pages)

# of Pages Read: 311

# of Books Read: 2

Time Spent Reading: 1 hours, 55 minutes

Total # Pages Read: 1,242  

Total # Books Read: 7

Total Time Spent Reading: 8 hours, 25 minutes

I've been saving Sex Criminals and Ms. Marvel and I have no regrets on saving them, or in reading them in such a small amount of time. They were both fucking incredible, I highly recommend both of these series - Sex Criminals if the humor is your thing (dick jokes, mostly) and then Ms. Marvel if you like kick-ass super heroes who is a teenager in in 2014/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment