Friday, April 28, 2017

Bout of Books 19 | Sign Up Post

Bout of Books - how could I not participate? As I'm writing this, I still don't know if I will have an apartment guest the weekend before this readathon or not - doesn't really matter either way but would probably make my progress a tad delayed. But friends are kinda cool, I guess.


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 8th and runs through Sunday, May 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 19 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
- From the Bout of Books team
As for my TBR and such - currently no idea because it depends on what I end up reading for Dewey's and then in the week in between. Probably, this might be shocking, but probably books and graphic novels.

Let me know if you're participating! (or if you are in Dewey's, which starts tomorrow for me - I like my 8am start time normally but lately I've been sleeping in, got to try and change that this week a little. or just stay up late. Decisions)

No comments:

Post a Comment