Saturday, September 17, 2011

Book Review: Touching Darkness


Book: Touching Darkness (Midnighters #2)
Author: Scott Westerfeld
Genre: YA
Rating: 4/5
Page count: 439
Favorite Character: Still Dess.

Plot: (From Goodreads)
The Midnighters are unprepared for a new threat that stalks them in the daylight. This time, Jessica Day is not the only Midnighter in danger in this second volume of Westerfeld's mesmerizing trilogy.

Review:

There are possible spoilers her for the first book so if you haven't read that one, you might not want to read this. I didn't love this book as much as the first one, if you asked me why I couldn't tell you exactly why. I did really like it and it made me love and respect Dess even more.

This book is a little darker then the first but just as intriguing to read. The relationships of the characters were so intricate and I think that the reason I still really liked this book is because of the characters and being able to look further into each other their "special powers" that they possess.

If you're still wondering about this series and if you should read it, I'd say give it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment