Saturday, August 17, 2019

Bout of Book 26 | Everything (sign up, TBR, update post)

General + TBR

Bout of Books if one of my favorite readathons and this is round 26 of it! I don't even know how many I've taken part in now, I think my first one was the 7th? And now here we are.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, Twitter chats, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 26 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

boutofbooks blog
BoB twitter

I'll be updating on twitter and instagram, along with here, and I have no idea what my plans are for reading.

Updates

Monday
Number of books I've read today: 2
Pages read: 240
Books:
The Test by Sylvian (started and finished - 112)
The Last Olympian, Graphic Novel by Rick Riordan, Robert Venditti (started and finished - 128)

Notes:
I didn't read much but I wanted to read something on the first day of this readathon, and try and working on finishing a month long reading challenge I'm working on.


Thursday
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total # of books I've read: 3
Pages read: 41
Total # of pages: 280 
Books:
The Undercover Rock Star by Jenna Galicki (started and finished - 41 pages)

Notes:
I spent most of the day hanging out with a friend (and trying to read in a barnes and noble but actually just talking about HP). As you do. At least as I do.

Friday
Number of books I've read today:
Total # of books I've read:
Pages read:
Total # of pages: 
Books:


Notes:


Saturday
Number of books I've read today:
Total # of books I've read:
Pages read:
Total # of pages:
Books:


Notes:


Sunday
Number of books I've read today:
Total # of books I've read:
Pages read:
Total # of pages:
Books:


Notes:

1 comment: