Saturday, April 21, 2012

Read-A-Thon: 12:00 - 4:00PM

Book(s) read since last check-in:
Storm Front by Jim Butcher (Finished)
Fool Moon by Jim Butcher

Comments on books:
Storm Front was really good, I gave it 5/5, I'm a sucker for magic and the Dresden files are just done so very well. And I've ust barely started Fool Moon, book two in the Dresden Files, about 45 pages in, really good so far, though.

Blogs I've been visiting:
Not really been looking at any new blogs, mostly the same, and even less so then last time.

Here are stats of books read, pages read, hours spent reading, and such:

Hours spent reading since last update: 2 hours, 10 minutes

Pages read since last update: 295

Cups of Tea Consumed: 0

Complete number of books completed: 2

Complete number of pages read: 673

Complete number of hours spent reading: 5 hours, 20 minutes


Comments:
I got a little more distracted with the inteterwebz this time around. Though, I still did get a lot of reading one. Whew! And it's only 4pm, I wonder how far I can get in this 24 hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment