Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WWW Wednesday (4)

I do this meme every other week, as I feel like that works best for me. This meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading, she asks that you answer three questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


Currently reading:
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
This book is really good so far, I'm not that far into it, but I can't seem to focus enough to read more then about 10-20 pages at a time. This is making me very annoyed, it seems after the read-a-thon I entered a bit of a reading slump. I shall try and fix that, hopefully.








Recently finished reading:
The Demon King by Cinda Williams China (5/5)
I adored this book, it was a little slow at first, but I did fall in love with the characters right away. There is just something about them that that is just so very lovable. And this book surprised me, which surprises me more and more the more it happens, not on many things, but towards the end I was just like "what the hell is going on." And I've got to admit, I love when that happens.

The Walking Dead: Book One by Robert Kirkman (4/5)
This is a bind up of a bunch of the comics and I'm dying to get my hands on the next one to see what happenings. I haven't read much zombie stuff and I always find it so interesting with how people deal with it and react. And, of course, zombies!

The Gunslinger (Dark Tower #1) by Stephen King (5/5)
I don't even know what to think of this yet and I've finished it a while ago now. And it was just so different and weird

Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett (5/5)
This book was amazing. I don't even know what to say about it. It was just weird and crazy and lovely. Seriously, I loved the characters, pretty much all of them, and the plot points and some of the lines had me laughing out loud.

Fruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki Takaya (5/5)
I love this series and I couldn't remember exactly what had occured in them and that was just not acceptable. So I thought it was time to reread them, I love all of these characters and I was glad to reread this. 











What I might read next:
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
This is the next book in my pile and I'm gong to try and use it to break my reading slump. Hopefully, it works. I've heard it's an amazing book and really fact paced, so hopefully that'll work. Also, I've been wanting to read it for months now, since I first heard of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment