I'm currently reading quite a few books I'd really like to finish in April. Examples: House of Leaves, Paradox, The Lies of Locke Lamora. And also some books I'd like to read, or at least start, so here is just a list of books. Or a list of possibilities.
- The Insider (Kingdom Keepers #7) by Ridley Pearson
- The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
- The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde
- Saga, Vol. 3 by Brian V. Vaughan
- Furies of Calderon (Codex Alera #1) by Jim Butcher
- Words of Radiance (The Stormlight Archives #2) by Brandon Sanderson
I'm really listening to books closest or that I got in the mail because they just came out. I kind of want to o a reread of Kingdom Keepers before I read the last one, it's the last right, but that's five books to read (I reread the first pretty recently, but still. They get really long as you go).
Also - Brandon Sanderson. I can not press how much you should pick up one of his books. I know The Way of Kings is daunting, but I promise you it's totally worth it and amazing. It's not a fast read, and I could see why people didn't like it, but that doesn't mean it's not good - it made me feel good and just better about humanity, I guess. (All of his books have been amazing, but Way of Kings is my new favorite).