Monday, April 1, 2013

March Wrap-Up/April TBR

This is my March Wrap-Up and April TBR as I'm sure you can tell by the title. I read the most books then I have the entire year in March, finally kicking this insane reading slump I've been in. I seem to spend more time in slumps them reading sometimes, but when I am reading, I really am. Anyway, to the books! If I did a review there will be a link to click through:


  • A Study in Emerald by Neil Gaiman (5/5)
  • The Violinist's Thumb by Sam Kean (5/5) - amazing book, if you're at all interested in DNA, I would definitely suggest getting your hands on this one.
  • Naked in Death (Death #1) by J.D. Robb (4/5)
  • Robot Dreams by Sara Varon (5/5)
  • The Magician's Nephew (Chronicles of Narnia #1) by C.S. Lewis (5/5)
  • The Regulators by Stephen King (5/5)
  • Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (3/5)
  • Glory in Death (In Death #2) by J.D. Robb (5/5)
  • IT by Stephen King (5/5) (A reread but still)
  • The Laughing Corpse (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #2) by Laurell K. Hamilton (4/5)
  • Circus of the Damned (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #3) by Laurell K. Hamilton (4/5)
  • The Lunatic Cafe (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #4) by Laurell K. Hamilton (5/5)
  • The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia #2) by C.S. Lewis (5/5)
  • Bloody Bones (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #5) by Laurell K. Hamilton (5/5)


Now that I look at this list, I've been updating it through the month, and good god are there a lot of books here. I've definitely proven to myself that when I'm busy, I get more done and can do more then when I'm not busy. "If you want something done, give it to a busy person," right? Anyway, I read a lot of books this month, but haven't reviewed many of them. 

So if you would like to see a review of any of these, let me know so i can get those out first. I'd love to review all the books I read this year, maybe I'll start doing a kind of 'mini-reviews' if I don't have enough to say for a full review.

As for the TBR part of the month, a couple books club books, and a book club book that was for last month but shhh. I'm actually just really proud of all the books I read this month, I'll probably continue trekking through the Anita Blake and In Death series. I've got books surrounding me so there's that, now I just have to try and read them all...

If you posted a Wrap-Up/TBR or anything like it, just leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment