Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Wrap-Up / October TBR

September:

  • Torchwood: Golden Age by James Goss (audiobook)
  • Shadow (Paper Gods #0.5) by Amanda Sun
  • Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (audiobook)
  • Instructions by Neil Gaiman (audiobook)
  • Legion by Brandon Sanderson (audiobook)
  • Something From the Nightside (Nightside #1) by Simon R. Green
I really didn't get a lot of reading done this month, I did get quite a bit of writing done even though it just was kind of a 'eh' month for me. Just - one of those months, I guess.

October:

I have no idea what I want to read, I've been kind of preparing myself for H.P. Lovecraft. I've never read anything by him and he lived like ten minutes from me and I love horror so it's ridiculous I've read nothing by him. I just don't really know where to start, I'm still kind of figuring it out.

Also Rick Riordan's new book comes out on the tenth! And I never read the one from last year (I got spoiled like the day after it came out and just couldn't bring myself to read it, it was just kind of annoying and sad). And Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson just came out and I really want to read that, I've learned I kind of love everything he writes and can read it pretty quickly since it sucks me right in.

There's other books around but after my kind of suck reading month, I'm not sure. Also, I currently stand at having read 99 books this year, after upping my goal from 50 to 100, but I don't think I'm going to up it further, just so how many more past 100 I can get.

Also I'm so, so sorry for not posting here all month. I honestly don't know what happened, I haven't been feeling very in the mood too, and I just need to. It's been a weird month, an off month I guess. well, more off then normal.

I hope your Septembers were good and your Octobers are spook filled (ooh, another reason for some Lovecraft, I just realized) and also pumpkin filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment