- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Serenity: Those Left Behind (Serenity #1) by Joss Whedon and more
- Warm Up by Victoria Schwab
- Vicious by Victoria Schwab
- The Blob That Ate Everyone by R.L. Stine
- Bakuman, Vol. 1: Dreams and Reality by Tsugumi Ohba
- The Rithmatist (Rithmatist #1) by Brandon Sanderson
- Better Days (Serenity #2) by Joss Whedon
- Burnt Offerings (Anita Blake #7) by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Blue Moon (Anita Blake #8) by Laurell K. Hamilton
- The Shepard's Tale (Serenity #3) by Joss and Zack Whedon
- Obsidian Butterfly (Anita Blake #9) by Laurell K. Hamilton
Whew! So many books this much, and a couple really good ones that I'm still thinking about. I'm going to, hopefully, have my review of Vicious up the week/day that the book comes out and hopefully reviews many of them. If you haven't noticed, I can be kind of bad at this, it's hard to say enough things sometimes.
Honestly, I have no idea what books I am going to read, as I never do. So, some guesses, and I am definitely not a psychic.
- Fray by Joss Whedon
- Next In Death series
- Ink by Amanda Sun (and the novella)
- Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper
And hopefully more. I can't remember off the top of my head which In Death book I'm on, I'm on one of them, there's a ton of them. And Fray is a comic/graphic novel about a slayer very far in the future and it sounds amazing (it's Joss Whedon, how could it not be amazing?). I might read the next Anita Blake book, but I've heard after Obsidian Butterfly they get kind of, well, bad (until the newest one, I think), and I have the next three, so I might as well read them, it's just... the next one is over 600 pages.
I also have some ARCs for books that come out September/October that I definitely should read. I'm very bad at making a list of books to read and sticking to it, though, normally I just pick up a random book and start reading.
Anyway! I hope August was a good month for everyone, if not reading wise then maybe something else wise, and now it's September! How the hell did that happen? No, really, I'm confused about this.