Friday, January 10, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Day Four Wrap-Up

I woke up so early today and I'm still surprised about why, but I got some reading done early and took a break to write and watch YouTube videos. I always get into this mood after a finish a book, like a kind of struggle to pick something else up or something.

Number of books I've read today: 1

Total number of books I've read: 5

Books:
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare (continued and completed - 253)

Books currently-reading:
City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2) by Cassandra Clare (started - 107)
Disney After Dark (Kingdom Keepers #1) by Ridley Pearson (started - 70)
Pathfinder (Pathfinder #1) by Orson Scott Card (no new progress)

Number of pages read today: 430

Total number of pages read: 1,857

Notes:
I didn't get as much reading done today. I woke up really early this morning, for me at least. And it made the end of the day kind of slow since I was just so tired. Not as good a reading day as others, but still good. And I think the now reading so much helped my eye strain a lot, which was nice.

Also both Mortal Instrument books were rereads, as is the Kingdom Keepers one, but I barely remember any that I've read of City of Ashes so far, I feel almost none of the actual stuff I remember. So I'm glad I'm rereading them.

I really hope to just kind of stay at the same pace, I would really like to finish Pathfinder by the end of the read-a-thon, maybe some more Attack on Titan, but Pathfinder is quite a long book. Still aiming for at least one book everyday and so far it's going well.

I hope all of your reading is going well, too! If you're participating, comment and tell me what you're reading and how you're liking it.

Happy Reading!

Goals Post
Monday Kick Off
Day One Wrap-Up
Day Two Wrap-Up
Day Three Wrap-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment