Thursday, January 2, 2014

January TBR

I don't normally do a TBR list just because I don't normally know what I'm doing, but I am oddly ambitious for how many books I can read this month. Probably because of the new year and there is the Bout of Books read-a-thon this month. Anyway, onto the books!

Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama (I have volumes 1-3 in my possession, and as I'm writing this have already read the first two, and it is so good and some more are on their way to me in the mail but with the snow storm are delayed. Sad, but still, they'll be here soon).

Infinity Blade by Brandon Sanderson (As of writing this I've read the first one and I have the second one and I'm not going to play the game, but I do really like the story).

Seduction in Death (In Death #13) by J.D. Robb (Ah, another In Death book, I'm assuming I'll pick it up at some point this month, love these books).

I've got a whole stack of books next to me, but I have no idea what I'm going to be reading, so I'm just going to throw out some titles. I have both of Cinda Williams Chima's series and will probably start one, maybe both. I've got House of Leaves which I've started but will probably take me months to read, not even because it's huge, though it is, but because it's not a book to fly through. Read a little, mull it over, read a little more, and it's deliciously creepy so far.

I also have a lot of books I want to reread this month and I thought it might be a good idea to tackle those for the read-a-thon, but I guess we shall see. Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment