Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hiatus | February 2015

It's been a while since I've made the conscious decision to not post things, but I've been feeling so stress, for no reason. It has been a stressful start to year. and I'm kind of hoping taking a break from everything for a little while will help me.

Saying that - there will stuff be stuff happening here, I'm just not going to worry if I do literally nothing. The bare bones I'm aiming for, during this hiatus, are to post weekly wrap ups/monthly. I think it's going to last the rest of February. Hopefully that'll be it, and I'll be back, but I have honestly no idea at this point. I hope I'll be able to do all the things I want for my weekly wrap ups, but we'll see, I might end up not, but I'm going to try.

It's just one of those times. Where I need to do nothing as much as possible, try and recharge all batteries and see how it goes.

And I've been going and going for quite a while with this and these posts. And I love doing it, I'm honestly a little surprised how much I've grown to love it, but I think I just need to recharge, breathe. I'd also like to move it, but I have no idea if that'll ever happen, let alone when. (wordpress scares me, I am not good at things).

Anyway - hopefully I'll still be around a little. And I hope the rest of your February is fantastic and full of books and happy things.

1 comment:

  1. Do what you've gotta do!! I hope the end of February is super relaxing for you!

    ReplyDelete