Monday, May 11, 2015

Bout of Books 13 | Starts Today!

Today is the first day of Bout of Books 13 and I, sadly, have things to do other then dedicate 12 hours to reading, but I'm still planning on just sitting down and reading for as much time as possible. I don't have a specific TBR, and at the moment even really a possible pile to choose from - I'm probably going to post the vague pile I'll be picking from morning of, but since I'm writing this Sunday obviously I have no idea (my reading mood can change by the hour, no promises).

But my plans for this read-a-thon are - trade paperbacks (?+ graphic novels) and going by page count instead of number of things read. I also have my midtown comics order coming in this week (bi-weekly, fantastic timing) and I've definitely got a few things I'm going to have to read immediately. I also own way too many trades that I need to read and some books I'd like to finish up.

So that's basically my plan for the week - so many comics/trades and striving to beat my last best page count - and, of course, twitter chats and visiting blogs. I'm excited for this week even though I know I'm not going to have as much time to read as normal (why am I trying to beat my last best then? Because that's what I do).

If you're taking part, let me know. And, if you're not, I hope your week is fantastic, anyway.

twitter
goodreads
instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment