Monday, January 7, 2019

Bout of Books 24 | Goals, Stack, Update Post

Another January, another bout of books. I'm going to be trying to implement a few of the goals I'm aiming to complete in 2019 - get back into graphic novels/comics, romanceopoly, and also just making reading more of a priority. I'm going to be trying to read every day in 2019 and it'll be great.

The Goals
  • Read! Read! Read! But also have fun
  • Finish some of the books I've been currently reading for forever
  • Finish at least one comic/graphic novel
  • Visit blogs and cheer on readings on twitter/instagram

The Stack
  • The Red Threads of Fortune by J.Y. Yang
  • Toil & Trouble edited by Tess Sharpe (friday update: almost finished! less then 100 pages left)
  • A Princess in Theory by Alyssa Cole
  • The Red Threads of Fortune by JY Yang
  • From Scratch by Katrina Jackson

Updates

Monday
Number of books I've read today: 0
Pages read: 11
Time Spent Reading: 13 minutes
Books:
The Sisters of the Winter Wood by Rena Rossner (continues - 11 pages)

Notes:
Uhhh... so one of my friends may have been like "you wanna try Talisman digitally?" and it's not like I could say no. I still haven't missed a day in 2019, though, of reading something. Hopefully Tuesday will go better, but also I'm being visited by a puppy.


Tuesday
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total # of books I've read: 1
Pages read: 100
Total # of pages:  111
Time Spent Reading: 38 minutes
Total Time Spent Reading: 51 minutes
Books:
The Red Threads of Fortune by JY Yang (finished - 100 pages)

Notes:
Once again, not much reading done, but I really loved Red Threads, and just been loving this series so much. It's so good, I highly recommend.


Wednesday to Sunday
Number of books I've read in these days: 9
Total # of books I've read:10
Pages read: 2,752
Total # of pages: 2,863
Total Time Spent Reading: 9 hours, 36 minutes


Notes:
I'm not listing all the books because I'm tired but I've got to tell you - starting to reread Fruits Basket is possibly one of the best things I've ever done. I reread this series whenever I feel like it, which tends to be every 2/3 years, and it's still always so good.

And then also From Scratch by Katrina Jackson was amazing, seriously I loved it so much, and then finally finished The Red Threads of Fortune by J.Y. Yang, it was also amazing.

Now tell me about your reading from the week - if you were taking part in this readathon or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment