Thursday, January 24, 2019

January 2019 | #24in48 Readathon (26th - 27th)

This is going to serve as my announcement and, probably wrap up, post for this readathon. Ideally I'd like to update every few hours, but I have a feeling I'll be doing that on Twitter and Instagram since that'll be easier for me?

If you're confused - the 24in48 readathon is a weekend long readathon in which you try to read for 24 hours total during the 48 hours of the readathon. I've never made it but, either way, I always love taking part. And this round, like all others, I'm still going to try to get to 24. I'm going to be probably relying on audiobooks for part of the time, along with manga.

I don't think I'll hit 24, because I'll also begin to prepare for a trip I'm taking soon, but either way I love this readathon a lot. It's one of my top ones, and I always love participating!

Links for the readathon
Sign up post
Their Twitter + Instagram

The Stack:

to be figured out


My social media: Twitter, Instagram, Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment