Thursday, February 28, 2019

2019 | Same blog, same me

Hello, friends! I don't know if any of you will realize you're still following my blog until this popped up wherever. And if you decide to leave now that you've been reminded of that, I won't judge you, that's fair. I am planning to get back into blogging again, though.

I'm not sure how it's going to work or what exactly my plan is but, of course, it'll be like 90% book focused, as usual. I'll probably end up with random posts about TV, movies, or games, because I do more then read, which is shocking.

I've really been getting back into reading like I was in 2014, and one of the things that kept me reading that much was blogging regularly. I really enjoy blogging, and also vlogging (maybe more news on that soon), but I have a lot of problem organizing my time. And also sitting down to actually write a post, or film/edit.

I think about things constantly - planning posts before I fall asleep or just during things I don't need my whole brain more - but it's harder, for some reason, for me to sit down and write out my thoughts. Part of it, I know, is that I don't know why people would care about my words.

Of course, I mostly blog for myself, and I need to remind myself about this. I love doing a bunch of posts about whatever, reviews about books I want to push, and also just general wrap ups because I don't always have enough to say to do a full review.

Now - to get back to blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment