Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WWW Wednesday (5)

This meme is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Personally, I only do it every other week, but I hope you enjoy it and if you do a WWW Wednesday or something else feel free to link me in the comments!

It's asked that you answer these three questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading
  • What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading:

Life, the Universe and Everything by Douglas Adams
I've been loving this series, it's hilarious. I'm not that far through this one, but loving it so far. 

Ender's Game
This book is really good, I just can't seem to read more then 20-30 pages at a time without wanting to throttle at least 1/2 of the characters, so then I put it down. So this one may take me a while.





Recently Finished:

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker's 1) by Douglas Adams (5/5)
I've been wanting to start this series for a while, and as you can see above I'm loving it. This book was nothing like I expected. I picked it up a while ago and then never got about to finishing it. And these last two weeks I've been in a bit of a reading slump so I thought I'd try something different. And this is definitely different then a lot of things I read and it was amazing. I would reccomend this to anyone who doesn't mind that the story only makes sense about 25% of the time.

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (Hitchhiker's #2) by Douglas Adams (5/5)
This book was just as good as the first, this book is one I can't predict really what could happen next because, as I said, it rarely makes any sense. Though, now that I think about it, it's probably one of the reasons that I love it so much. 





What I Might Read Next:

I'm not even going to try this week. I'm currently in New York City for BEA and I have no idea what books I'll be getting, but whatever I get, I'll be reading that.  (I love New York and it's, I'm sure, going to be a blast and well worth the 4 hour drive it took to get here. And all the school work I'm going to have to make up, I didn't even bother bringing my textbooks because I know I won't have the time). I wrote this very early Monday morning to make sure that I had at least one post up this week, so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes but my interent will be limited the rest of the week. Internet is expensive, I always forget that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment