Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love for Books Read-A-Thon | Reading Updates

The Love for Books read-a-thon is, obviously, happening over this week. And for this read-a-thon I'm going to do just one post for daily updates which I'll hopefully be able to update at night before going to sleep, but we'll see.

Love for Books read-a-thon is being run by Novel Heartbeat (the sign up post).

Monday, February 9th:
Books Finished: 0

Pages Read: 129

Books(read today):
East of West #17 (started and finished - 31 pages)
The Angel by Tiffany Reisz (started - 70 pages)
Southern Reach Trilogy by Jeff Vandermeer (continued - 28 pages)

Obviously I was reading the Southern Reach Trilogy before. I'd finished the first book before this week and just started on the second one today, but I'm counting this whole thing as just one book. This might of been my worst day in a read a thon ever, or at least in a long time.


Tuesday, February 10th:
Books Finished: 1

Total Books Finished: 1

Pages Read: 346

Total Pages Read: 475

Books(read today):
The Angel by Tiffany Reisz (finished - 346 pages)

Wednesday, February 11th:
Books Finished: 0

Total Books Finished: 1

Pages Read: 300

Total Pages Read: 775

Books(read today):
The Prince by Tiffany Reisz (started - 300 pages)

I'm guessing a bit, because for some reason this one didn't have page numbers on the kindle, but the time remaining to end of books seems to normally be pretty good and i know my reading pace by now so I feel pretty comfortable saying that. Obviously I'm enjoying this series, but hopefully I can find my reading game again. I'm really starting to miss just reading, reading, reading.

Thursday, February 12th:
Books Finished: 2

Total Books Finished: 3

Pages Read: 580

Total Pages Read: 1,355

Books(read today):
The Prince by Tiffany Reisz (finished - 116 pages)
The Mistress by Tiffany Reisz (started and finished - 464 pages)

Friday, February 13th:
Sleeping didn't go well, so I didn't actually get any reading done, sadly. I was way too exhausted and still not really out of the slump, just needed a break in all. The weekend I will try and read more! I want to try and get through some of the Southern Reaches trilogy, but I'm mostly listening to it on audio.

Weekend
I read nothing over the weekend. This was not a good read-a-thon for me, not a good week in all honesty. And I'm kind of sad it happened like this. But I think I might just need a break from everything.

It's been a long few weeks.


My sign up post
My kick off post

No comments:

Post a Comment