Monday, February 16, 2015

February 16th | Weekly Wrap Up #9

Whelp, this is going up a few minutes later then usual because I actually completely forgot about it, it's been a very strange, well, few weeks, I'd say. This weekend, and kind of week, has involved a lot of playing of the video games and not as much reading as should of happened. Although, there were a few good reading days, so I can't say it was a complete waste.

And since I forgot about this, I'm sorry to say that this is going to be a very shortened version of the usual.

Reading: (finished this week and actively currently-reading)
The Angel (Original Sinners / Red Years Quartet #2) by Tiffany Reisz (5/5)
I'm really loving this book - the characters are smart and funny and dynamic, and it's just a fun read. I really have no been doing so well with reading lightly, but this felt easy to read, where most of the stuff currently-reading is harder stuff is to read (or just slower).

The Prince (Original Sinners / Red Years Quartet #3) by Tiffany Reisz (5/5)
I really liked this one? For some reason, for all the shit that happened in those flashbacks, I think this one finally made me like Soren a little more? I'm not sure why...

The Mistress (Original Sinners / Red Years Quartet #4) by Tiffany Reisz (5/5)
I'm okay with how this ended, how it wound together - even though I'm still curious, I'd want to know even more. This series, these books, are definitely not for the faint of heart or squeamish (BDSM meaning there's a lot in here people might not enjoy / find triggering).

Other:
Refound the Sims 4, the last few days. I'm doing my own version of the legacy challenge kind of thing - less rules, for sure. And I'd forgotten that the game is actually just as fun, if not more, when you're not using cheats. And the multi-tasking thing is kind of awesome. I've also been listening to random things on audio, but it's harder to do when playing the Sims, then minecraft, because stress and organizing their lives and such.

On the blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment