Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Bout of Books 13 | Day Two

So I did not get as much reading done as I'd hoped today either, but I did get some done. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, I thin my bi-weekly pull is coming in, so I'll definitely have so single issues to read, maybe that'll push me to read more!

Number of Books Read Today: 1

Total Number of Books Read: 3

Books:
A Mutiny in Time (Infinity Ring #1) by James Dashner (started and finished - 198 pages)
Divide and Conquer (Infinity Ring #2) by Carrie Ryan (started - 35 pages)

Number of Pages Read Today: 227

Total Number of Pages: 461

Notes/Comments:
Just ten pages shy of what I read yesterday, and today it was all novels, no comics (which was kind of strange, I missed the comics, definitely tomorrow). I was trying to not add anything to bother my eyes while reading today, hopefully I can spend more time off the computer tomorrow as well.

Anyway - A Mutiny in Time was a reread for me so I can continue with this series. I'm kind of hopeful I can make a dent in the series this week, they're all really short books and middle grade.

How if your reading going? What are you currently-reading?

Bout of Books blog
Announcement Post
Kick-off Post
Day One

No comments:

Post a Comment