Sunday, April 24, 2016

Dewey's 24 hour readathon | Full Wrap Up

Ah, sadly, another Dewey's is over and done with (it takes forever to get here and always seems to be over in a flash). I didn't last very long, for a few reasons, but I was still more then okay with how much reading I got done even considering that. (My body apparently has, cruelly, forsaken caffeine. Also the night before there were assholes firing off fireworks, so that kept me up later then expected).

Now for the full wrap up - I do this every time, and it's always kind of fun, but there's really no point to it besides me liking to put everything together neatly.

Books:
Deadman Wonderland, Volume 1 by Jinsei Kataoka, Kazuma Kondou
Deadman Wonderland, Volume 2 by Jinsei Kataoka, Kazuma Kondou
Deadpool, Volume 2: Soul Hunter by Brian Posehn, Scott Coblish, +
The Confessions by Tiffany Reisz
Legend by Marie Lu
Suicide Squad, Volume 1 by Adam Glass, +
Captive Prince (CP Trilogy #1) by C.S. Pascat
Brand New Ancients by Kate Tempest

total # of pages: 1,440
total # of books: 8
total time spent reading: 9 hours, 7 minutes

I really need to strengthen my reading muscles, I guess, give my brain a work out. Bout of Books is coming up in two weeks, as well (yay! My two favorite readathons), and I'm hoping to get a lot of reading done purely because there's just so many things coming out this year I want to read, so many books I want to reread. 

Surprisingly, I didn't end up rereading anything this readathon, but it was mostly because I just love the idea of putting a stack of books together and then reading as much from that as I could. I'm really hoping to try and pick two more days this week to read as much as I physically can (probably less then this, because I did almost nothing else).

And with those random thoughts - how did your readathon go? What did you read?

No comments:

Post a Comment