Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm sorry and update!

I'm so sorry I didn't post today, Haley slept over, we woke up ridiculously early and went to the Renaissance Faire and then the bookstore. Also, I love this Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday schedule, especially because it's making me read when I wasn't reading before(but probably should of been).

However, for the month of November I'm only going to post once a week. It's all I can do. I'm taking part in NaNoWriMo, which is National Novel Writing Month, a month in which people embark to write 50,000 words in a month. I'm challenging myself a little this year and I'm sorry to say I jus can't read during the month, so I'm just going to get the posts written ahead of time and try to be sane enough to post them.

However, until November, the 9 days until, I'll be posting regularly, I'm sorry to say that today was just a completely crazy day. And I think I might post on Sunday of a quick "In My Mailbox" kind of thing, but without the video making.

Sorry again! I'll post an In My Mailbox tomorrow to make up for it. Hope you had an awesome day and a book filled weekend.

~ Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment