Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)

It's Sunday and I bought books this week and even got one from Netgalley, so I thought I would give you an IMM. This week all the books I bought were from Barnes and Noble, but I'm going to listen them. (In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at TheStorySiren)

Amazon(independent seller):
The Colorado Kid by Stephen King

NetGalley:
A Greyhound of a Girl by Roddy Doyle

Barnes and Noble:
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
Hearts in Atlantis by Stephen King
The Dead Zone by Stephen King
Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
You Have Seven Messages by Stewart Lewis
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
Merlin: The Raging Fires by T.A. Barron
Merlin: The Seven Songs by T.A. Barron

Those last two books are book 3 and 2 in the Merlin series, which is about Merlin before meeting Arthur, when he was very young. And Embrace is a new book, it just came out, I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet but it looks really good. A Greyhound of A Girl from NetGalley is one I've already finished. I gave it 3/5 stars but my review will be up closer to the release date, which is May 1st.

I seem to have fallen back into Stephen King, too, I hadn't read anything of his in a while and I'm currently rereading one of his books I haven't read in a while. Which is one of my favorite books and since I couldn't remember a couple things that happened, I thought I needed to reread it again. Speaking of King, I also got The Colorado Kid because I just finished Season 1 of Haven and wanted to read it. Also, I had to hunt for that book very hard.

I hope you had a good book week, also. And just an awesome week overall, it's good to be back in the book world, I've missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment