Wednesday, March 7, 2012

This Blog

I know that there haven't been many posts here since the beginning of the New Year and I truly apologize. I've been playing catch-up with school, I'm almost there, and Haley has been doing school things, too, but of a different nature. I don't know when Haley will be returning to the book reviewing world, but I'm going to try and post one or two posts a week here. Not just book reviews, but also IMMs(or just book hauls) and all other kinds of things. I have a couple of posts in the works already, I've been keeping a list of posts I want to do.

For example, I want to do some recommendations, but I don't know how I'll do it yet. Maybe one post with just 3-4 books, or a post about a certain book I really liked and want people to know about. What do you thinks? I also have some books that I want to post reviews for. I was in a huge reading slump and I've finally broken it recently, such a relief.

Also, our rating system has been letters, but I'm going to change how I rate things. Mostly because I feel like letters aren't really very precise. So we're going to go with good old fashion stars. (Or books, 5 our of 5 books, or ballons or whatever you wish to think of it as) And it's going to work with 5 bring that I loved it, 3 being it was okay- not great or amazing - and 1 being I didn't like it. 4 and 2 will be used as in betweens. 'I liked it but it didn't have anything to make me love it.' Or 'I didn't really like it, as a whole, but it did have redeeming qualities that made it a bit better.


Casey, who hopes that you're still around.

No comments:

Post a Comment