Monday, March 5, 2012

TBR Reading Challenge

I just signed up for this because I think it's a really good idea. I mean, it's good to read new books and everything, (for example, I'm also signed up for the Debut Author Challenge), but this one gets some books I've been meaning to read for a long time, read. I'm going to aim for the 11-20 level, and if I pass 20, which seems crazy at the moment, then I'll just try to complete the next level. (If you'd like to take part in this challenge HERE is where you can fine it)

I'll be posting my list of books in the "Book Challenge" tab on the blog. Right up there. Also, right below here, along with the books I've read, is going to be a list of books I want to read that would fulfill that challenge requirement. If I did a full TBR list, it would be hundreds of books long because I want to read a lot of things.

TBR:

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
AND MORE...


Completed TBR Reading Challenge Books:

1. A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle
2. The Sign of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle
3. Love is the Higher Law by David Levithan (REVIEW)
4. Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
5. Book of Shadows by Cate Tiernan

No comments:

Post a Comment