Monday, October 1, 2012

September Wrap-Up/ October TBR

I read more books this month then last, but really nothing of what I said I was going to read. So that's good. I'm just going to list them. I want to put up reviews for all, so I'll leave my thoughts for that. Anyway, these are what I read in September:


  • Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton (4/5)
  • The Name of this Book is a Secret (Secret #1) by Pseudonymous Bosch (5/5)
  • If You're Reading This, It's Too Late (Secret #2) by Pseudonymous Bosch (5/5)
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (5/5)
  • Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter: Guilty Pleasures Vol 1 (Comic/Graphic Novel/Thing) (4/5)
  • This Book Is Not Good For You (Secret #3) by Pseudonymous Bosch (5/5)
  • This Isn't What It Looks Like (Secret #4) by Pseudonymous Bosch (5/5)
  • The Light Fantastic (Discworld #2) by Terry Pratchett
I love the Secret series, I read like the 1st 10 pages or so of the fifth and last book and I just don't want it to end. On the other end, Discworld is even more fantastic, and I doubt I'll be running out very soon, there are just so many books in that series! I'm excited, though.


For October, my only goal is to read a lot. I need to get really ahead of my goal in preparation for November, where I'll be taking part in NaNoWriMo and will barely have time for sleeping and eating, forget reading (maybe a couple books, if I cut out all internet-y things).

No comments:

Post a Comment