Sunday, March 2, 2014

February 2014 wrap-up

February was, of course, not quite as good of a reading month as January. However, I honestly never expected it to be, and I'll be very pleased and bewildered if I'm ever able to read that many books in a month ever again because whew. Not to saw February was a bad month, though - February was really awesome.

  • Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Meade (3/5)
  • Seduction in Death (In Death #13) by J.D. Robb (5/5)
  • Reunion in Death (In Death #14) by J.D. Robb (5/5)
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling (5/5)
  • This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl (and others) (5/5)
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter #2) by J.K. Rowling (5/5)
  • The Assassin's Curse (The Assassin's Curse) by Cassandra Rose Clarke (4/5)
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3) by J.K. Rowling (5/5)
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter #4) by J.K. Rowling (5/5)
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter #5) by J.K. Rowling (5/5)
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter #6) by J.K Rowling (5/5)
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by J.K. Rowling (5/5)
  • The Search for WondLa (WondLa #1) by Tony DiTerilizzi (5/5)
  • A Wizard of Earthsea (Earthsea Cycle #1) by Ursula K. Le Quin (?)
Quite a good month for reading for me, I think. I had a sudden urge to reread Harry Potter and it was definitely a fantastic choice, it'd been way too long since I'd reread it. I've got another post coming up talking about how I felt about the series, but I've got a post up about rereading books and then one with a list of the books I've reread this year (which will be updated through the year).

I did a full review of This Star Won't Go Out, which was so amazing and there were definitely a ton of tears involved while reading it. I also didn't write full review of Vampire Academy and the two In Death books, but they're included in one of he group reviews, mini-reviews, 2014: Book Reviews (3).

And I'm still completely unsure how I felt about Wizard of Earthsea, but I think that's okay. I didn't give it a star rating on Goodreads or anywhere, as you can see from the question mark up above, because I just don't know. I do want to read the next book in the series, but I don't think right away. 

What did you read this month? Did you write a post or do a vlog of it? I'd love to check it out! I hope you had a great month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment