Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WWW Wednesday (13)

Back in the swing of things, at least kind of. Another WWW Wednesday. Normally I only do these every other week, but thought since I had a few already, I might as well do another.

WWW Wednesday is a meme run by MizB at Should be Reading, and she asks that you answer these three questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


  • Currently-Reading:
    I got my currently-reading list on Goodreads down a bit. It still has quite a few, but I feel like it always will, it's below 10 and that's kind of all I can hope for, I think.

    I'm almost 50% through The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe and just over in Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman. I also started The Circus of the Damned yesterday and am a good amount through that. And I'm sure there's more, I don't have everything on Goodreads.

    Read:
    Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (3/5)
    I don't know why, but there's just something about this that makes it so hard to get into. Maybe it's too hard to suspend by disbelief or maybe it's how much Alice just annoys me, either way, it's an okay read, but - can be too crazy and for me that's saying something

    Glory in Death (In Death #2) by J.D. Robb (5/5)
    This one, I feel, was a bit better then the first.

    IT by Stephen King (5/5)
    A reread of an old favorite. I've read this book many, many times and it's fantastic and I notice something different every time.

    The Laughing Corpse (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #2) by Laurell K. Hamilton (4/5)
    Good. This world is very interesting and it always has some amusing and funny parts. I've heard that the series goes very down hill later, but - for now it's pretty good.

    To-Read:
    I want to finish those that I mentioned up above in currently-reading and book three in the In Death series, just barely started. Also, Hunter's Prayer and Grave Peril, I've really got to get around to finishing series instead of just starting them all the time.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment