Friday, July 19, 2013

Day Four: BookTube--A--Thon

Number of books I've finished today: 2

Total number of books I've read: 9

Books:
Judgment in Death by J.D. Robb (continued and finished- read 127 pages)
The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis (started and finished - read 257 pages)
White Cat by Holly Black (started, read to page 118)

Number of pages read today: 512

Total number of pages: 2,117


Notes:
Well, I didn't get nearly as much reading today as I wanted to get done. I ended up spending some bonding time with my pet rabbit (Kitty) and then there was Comic-Con stuff going on that I got dragged into. So the day didn't quite go as planned, but I did get the at least three hundred pages read and it's not like it was a bad reading day, just - not as much as I wanted to get done (stupid Teen Wolf trailer and panel. And oh my god I can not still).

I think I'm going to up changing my 'finish the series' challenge to reading the last Narnia book. I didn't think I could read all four I needed to, to finish it, but I only have the last one left so I might as well try. I didn't end up reading really any of Kushiel's dart, but I think that's what I'm going to do tomorrow, just sit down and try and finish it, I've got like 350 pages left I think.

Ended up starting White Cat, just for something else, I guess. Got just over a hundred pages in and really interested to see what happens next, a fun, interesting word with a family of, well, they're grifters, I guess, but so much more.

So how is your reading progress going? Are you having a good read-a-thon? Getting distracted by anything (like I obviously was today)?

No comments:

Post a Comment