Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day Three: BookTube--A--Thon

Number of books finished Today: 2

Total number of books I've read: 7

Books:
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis (started and finished - 271 pages read)
Beyond the Door by Philip K. Dick (started and finished - 20 pages) (short story)
Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey (continued - from page 411 to 526, 115 pages read)
Judgement in Death by J.D. Robb (continued - from page 52, 167 pages read)

Number of pages read today: 519

Total Number of Pages: 1,605

Notes:
I was really aiming for finished Judgment in Death, but I just ended up deciding sleep was better. I'm much closer to being done with Kushiel's Dart, just over halfway, and that'll be good. It will complete both retread and over 500, as I've mentioned. I forgot how long and dense this book is, whew.

I don't know if I'll end up finishing the 'finish a series/trilogy' one, I'm just not in the mood for any of the possible ones. And read-a-thons to me are always about trying to just read as much as I can. I am going to try and do the audiobook one. Though, maybe cheating a but with an audiobook that is just under 3 hours, but it's Stephen King so...

Anyway, I think my read-a-thon is going well, so far. Especially because it seems like I will be able to do all of the challenges but one and, originally thinking about it, I honestly was just going to do the read 300 pages a day thing. I hope all of your reading is going well! Leave me a comment with what you are currently reading and how you like it. Also, what has been the favorite thing you've read so far this read-a-thon (even if you haven't finished it yet or whatever)?

No comments:

Post a Comment