Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WWW Wednesday (11)

And it is that time of the week again. I was going to start with these every other week, like I was doing them before, but I kind of really enjoy doing them. I like seeing what other people are reading and sharing what I'm reading. WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading and it's asked you answer there three questions:



  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?



Currently-Reading:
So, so many things. Why do I read so many books at once? But, in all seriousness, I am trying to get through quite a few books currently. So many. Recently, however, I started Treasure Island and am a good 1/3 through it, probably, and it's pretty good so far, I'm liking it. I alo found my copy of Throne of Glass that I started a long time ago and then couldn't find to finish.

Read:
How They Met, and other stories by David Levithan (5/5)
So very, very good. I've loved everything I have read by David and I expect to continue to.

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (5/5)
I loved this one. I don't know why it took me so long to read, but it was just fantastic.

Daughter of the Blood (The Black Jewels Trilogy #1) by Anne Bishop (4/5)
I've been reading this one for what feels like forever and I was finally able to just sit down and finish it while I had a cold and it was pretty good, actually. I didn't really know what to think of this one, but I ended up really liking it.

Working for the Devil (Dante Valentine #1) by Lilith Saintcrow (5/5)
I'm going to be posting a full review of this very soon and I'll add it to this most when I do, however, I really did enjoy this book. There were a couple things that just annoyed me, but I'm good at just kind of accepting (ignoring) things like that. Technically finished it really, really early Wednesday morning, but - I don't count it as the next day until I've slept.


Want To Read:
Too many books to read. There are currently over 900 books on my to-read list on Goodreads and I'm sure that there are thousands more I simply just don't know about yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment