Thursday, October 8, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon | Sign Up (October 17th)

It's that time of year again! I always love participating in this read-a-thon, it's such a compressed amount of time and everyone is awesome and all the stuff happening on peoples blogs and social media - I love making a stack to choose from and getting to have fun with it.

Dewey's 24 hour readathon is on that starts at a specific time and, for a good few time zones, mostly going off mine which is how I think of it, will go from the 17th - 18th of October. I'm going to link the page they have of start times down below so you can figure out yours.

I think this read-a-thon is pretty self explanatory - readathon, 24 hours. However, if you can't read you can always cheerlead (still need free time/computer access), I'll also link the post about that at the bottom. Or you can always just randomly jump on the hashtag on Twitter or whatever, or just push your friends.

It's a fantastic experience and so much fun. I'll post stuff closer, probably do updates in four hour chunks like I've done in the past. I'll do a kick off post with, hopefully, a picture of my stack the day before so, if you're participating, you can tell me what you're planning on reading. Alright, that's more then enough useless chatter.

24 hours. Reading. Join. Links just below.

To Sign Up Yourself
FAQ
Start Times
Cheerleader post

No comments:

Post a Comment