Sunday, October 18, 2015

Dewey's readathon | Update | 12am - 4am

Alright, so if you're not following me on social media you might not know that I meant to take a quick nap - an hour, two at most - and then accidentally slept from like 9 - 1 and that was after not getting any reading done since four.

But I woke up with new found strength to read! And I made tea, caffeine! (Caffeine that is slightly nicer on my stomach then coffee, huzzah)

Books:
Locke and Key, Volume 4: Keys to the Kingdom by Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodriguez (finished - 64 pages)
Nameless #5 by Grant Morrison Chris Burnham (started and finished - 32 pages)
Locke and Key, Volume 5: Clockworks by Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodriguez (started and finished - 160 pages)
Locke and Key, Volume 6: Alpha & Omega by Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodriguez (started and finished - 192 pages)

# of Pages Read: 448

# of Books Read: 3

Time Spent Reading: 2 hours, 5 minutes

Total # Pages Read: 1, 387

Total # Books Read: 8

Total Time Spent Reading: 7 hours, 25 minutes

Notes:
Can we just talk about Locke and Key? Why did I wait so damn long to finish up this series? It turned into my goal of this read-a-thon, because I knew I wouldn't unless I read them all back to back, and I really needed to reread the first few, too.

Basically, completely spoiler free, just fucking read it. This series is incredible, funny at points, but also ripped my heart out. I want to read more because I'm awake now, but I have to process that a little first. So we'll see how that goes.

Anyway - besides me gushing about Locke and Key (and sobbing) and the fact that I slept a good few hours without meaning to: what are you reading? Still awake? Or heading off to bed? Let me know what you just finished, currently reading, any and either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment