Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July TBR

Now, I don't normally do TBR posts, but I do make lists and try to stick to them. Sometimes I really well and sometimes I fail miserably. However, I'd like to get into the swing of posting them up so that you may tease me when I fail, because that's just how that works. Now, normally this would be posted right after the wrap-up, but I just thought of doing this 'officially' so here it is now. Obviously, I've already read a lot of these books, and I'll label them if I have.

For July:


  • Desperate Duchesses (Desperate Duchesses #1) by Eloisa James (finished)
  • God Save the Queen (The Immortal Empire #1) by Kate Locke (finished)
  • Grim by Anna Waggener (finished)
  • The Iron Duke (Iron Seas #1) by Meljean Brooke (finished)
  • Heart of Steel (Iron Seas #2) by Meljean Brooke (finished)
  • Nine Rules to Break When Romances a Rake by Sarah MacLean
  • Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey (About 60% done)
  • Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (about 50% done)
  • Leviathan Wakes by James S. A. Corey
I've already read so many books this month catching up on my 100 book challenge after being away for BEA and then VidCon. And I want to read many more. I've been reading Kushiel's Dart for what feels like a very long time, but it is 900 pages so I guess that shouldn't be surprising. There are a lot of books listed up there, but I might end up adding/subtracting some. It all depends on my mood, normally.

The romance books you see above are not my normal cup of tea, but they're for an online book club I'm part of (check out my post about online book clubs if you're curious.) And so far, I'm liking them. I haven't started the Sarah MacLean, but Eloisa James' writing was surprisingly very good. (Also, did you know romance is the number 1 best selling fiction genre? So why are people so embarrassed that they read it? Maybe because of how awful the covers are, because some are just truly awful. I'm sorry, but they are). 

No comments:

Post a Comment