Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine. And it's where people share their most anticipated reads that are still to be released.


One book I'm really looking forward to is Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff, because it sounds amazing and the cover is gorgeous. I have yet to read her first two books, so that should keep me satisfied until this one comes out in January of 2013.

From Goodreads:
PAPER VALENTINE, in which a girl haunted by the troubled ghost of her best friend finds herself sucked into a darkly mesmerizing string of murders, in which a serial killer who leaves a paper-heart 'valentine' on his victims' bodies draws ever closer.

And here is the said gorgeous cover. For some reason, I just really adore it.

Do you do a Waiting on Wednesday or any other meme of he day? Let me know! I'd love it see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment