- Assassin's in Love (Assassin's Guild #1) by Kris DeLake
December I had some time to read again, and I'm planning to read a lot in January considering there's a read-a-thon happening in the second week. Anyway, books I finished in December are:
- Naked in Death (In Death #1) by J.D. Robb (reread)
- Betrayal in Death (In Death #12) by J.D. Robb
- Interlude in Death (In Death #12.5) by J.D. Robb
- Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood #1) by J.R. Ward (DNF/Lemmed)
- Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton (reread)
I gave into some things that I wanted to reread this month, I'm getting really far into both the In Death and Anita Blake series and it was interesting and a little weird to go back to the start, really fun. And I love the In Death series, anyway. I tried Dark Lover because of all the good feedback and I could barely get pass the 25% point, I wanted to brain myself and I normally give a book longer to hook me but I just couldn't.
Not a lot of books, but that's fine, I'm at 115 books for the year and my original goal was 50, which I upped to 100, so I'm very, very happy with that.