Saturday, January 4, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 GOALS

And we have another Bout of Books read-a-thon beginning on the 6th of this month, this is by far my favorite read-a-thon of the year, mostly because it's so well organized, a week long, and it happens multiple times during the year. This year I'll, once again, be able to read for the whole week, pretty much at least.

I have a lot of books in mind to read and I've been itching to reread a bunch of books and this read-a-thon seems like a good time to do a mini-marathoning of rereading. So here is some of the books I'm planning on:

Reread:


  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1-5 by Rick Riordan
  • The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
  • Legion by Brandon Sanderson
  • The Mortal Instrument #1-3 by Cassie Clare
I think that's all the books I want to reread. And now, I have some stuff coming in the mail and I don't know when it's coming, but this is some other books I might pick up:

  • More in Attack on Titan
  • The Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima (The first is The Demon King)

And I've got books all over so whatever I feel like most, I'm going to pick up, but I think this will be the week of rereading. It looks like a lot of books, and it is, but Percy Jackson is middle grade and quick, both of the Sanderson books I want to reread are short, and I can read one of the Attack on Titan books in an hour or so. Looking at the week, I think Monday will actually be my worst reading day because Haley might, hopefully, be sleeping over Sunday - Monday and then Teen Wolf starts again that night. (Judge away, please, I am judging myself right now).

I don't really have a goal of a certain number of books just to read as much as I possibly can and try to maybe write some reviews up for them, because I am already behind on review for the year as I've read seven books as of writing this. I love that this read-a-thon is so early in the year because I feel like I'm so excited for a new year and so motivated to read and the read-a-thon is just giving me a double dose of that.

If you're doing this read-a-thon, then leave a comment with your blog so I can check out your progess through the month. And if you want to see mine I'm going to be posting here everyday (updates will be the day after, so what I read on Monday will be posted on Tuesday and so on),  besides that, though: Goodreads, Twitter.

Also, if you want to do this read-a-thon, the the Bout of Books blog and twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment