Sunday, May 6, 2012

In My Mailbox/Book Haul (4)

So I bought some books this week. A lot of books came out and a couple came from The Book Deposity, so I'm not going to separate where they come from this time. And I'm going to tell you which ones I'm most excited about and what ones I'll be reading right away. If you do an IMM/Book Haul link me to it! I'm going to list them which I got the latest.

And here they are:
The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQueen
Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe by Shelly Coriell
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan
Storm (Elemental Series) by Brigid Kemmerer
Aesop's Fables
Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi
Titan Magic by Jodi Lamm
The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young

I haven't even read Graceling yet, but I know I'm going to love this series, so I preordered Bitterblue. I kind of wanted to have read at least part of Graceling by the time it came, but it seems not. Deadlocked. I don't know when I'm going to read it. The last Sookie Stackhouse novel made me kind of 'eh.' I mean, it was good and everything but just some of the character's choices. I won't spoil anything if you haven't gotten that far or whatever, it's a long series.

I think the next one I'm going to read is The Serpent's Shadow because I've been dying to figure out what happens next. I don't really want the series to end, though, it's going to be so sad! Also, I've been dying to read Titan Magic ever since I've been hearing some talk of it. It's a self-pub and I've learned to expect the unexpected!

No comments:

Post a Comment