Sunday, July 22, 2012

Book Haul (1)

I've done book hauls before, always IMM FORM, but not for a while. I'm not going to tell you all of the things that I between the last one and this one, just the mini shopping spree I went on yesterday (and the eBooks I got these past couple weeks). I haven't really bought any book in about a month, which is a long time for me, so when I went, there was a lot I wanted. And a lot of books that just came out and I wanted to read so bad and now I have. Yay!

Barnes and Noble:
Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
Endlessly by Kiersten White
In Honor by Jessi Kirby
Team Human by Justine Larbalestier and Sarah Rees Brennan
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
Secret Letters by Leah Scheier
Seventeenth Summer by Maureen Daly

and a couple more that were impulse buys and I'm not so sure about but then they wouldn't of been impulse buys! I'm sure that after I read them I'll put a review up here anyway. Also, I meant to do and Friday Favorites and I totally forgot that yesterday was Friday. I really need to figure out a better system somehow. Maybe I should just somehow buy a better memory, that would be cool.

Blog Posts from this week:
Book Review: The Gunslinger
Waiting on Wednesday (1) (Paper Valentine) 

No comments:

Post a Comment