Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June Wrap-Up

I did not read almost any books this month. I went to two conventions (BEA and VidCon). I just go back from VidCon, actually, and am already missing all of my friends. I did read 4 books, though, and let me tell me tell you about them.

Soulless: Vol. 1 by Gail Carriger (5/5)
This is the graphic novel adaptation of Soulless, as you can tell, and I believe they're doing all 5 books in this series. I'm a sucker for graphic novels and I love it when they do this, it's so interesting to see what they keep and what they take out.

The Land of Stories: The Wishing Well by Chris Colfer (4/5)
This was a cute and fun book and I really liked it for that. You can see my full review here.

A Mutiny in Time (Infinity Ring #1) by James Dashner (5/5)
I adored this book. I'll be posting a full review closer to the release day, but definitely be looking forward to this series.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (5/5)
This book has just been sitting on my shelf for way too long and I finally just caved and read it and it as amazing. I'm sure you've all read this book, though, and don't need me to tell you that.

And now I get to play catch up. I'm currently 4 books behind, so it's good I'm going to probably be sleeping and relaxing for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment