Friday, May 17, 2013

Read-A-Thon Day Four Wrap-Up (Bout of Books 7.0)

I had a lot of cleaning to do (friend sleeping over tomorrow and just spring cleaning) and I'm trying to move my books around so I can put in another bookcase, because they're just everywhere. Anyway, onto the actually reading that happened. Here we go with the stats for day four of this lovely read-a-thon.


Number of books I've read today: 1

Total number of books I've read: 13

Books:
Witness in Death (In Death #10) by J.D. Robb

Books currently-reading:
Haven't had the time to start up my next book, that's for tomorrow morning, I guess.

Number of pages read/listened to(today and total): 305 pages, no audio
Total: 2,524 and audio is the same

Notes:

I'm glad I finished one book, at the very least. It's been a crazy couple days with this read-a-thon. Awesome, but crazy. And hanging-out with Haley tomorrow (getting her super early) hopefully I'll get some reading done.

Kind of a short post, as you can see. Sadly, I can't think of much else to say as of now. I hope your day is awesome and that you get some reading done.


No comments:

Post a Comment