Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2nd | Weekly Wrap Up #10

So, I didn't do one of these last week. Mostly because when I went to, I couldn't think of anything to say, and so I took that as just a kind of sign not to try. If I didn't want to write it, it would of been boring, and I didn't have much to say.

I was kind of... not reading, I haven't really been reading. It's been a rough month for reading, I haven't really done much of it. And mostly, this month, all my reading was done in about the first week of February. I did play a shit ton of Sims 4 (also minecraft at the beginning of the video game binge, and some others).


Reading: (finished this week and actively currently-reading)
Most of my reading the past two weeks, pretty much all of it, has been fan fiction. I started just rereading some Supernatural AU favorites. And then, as I'm going to mention below, I fell into the Captain America/Agent Carter thing. Everything in that fandom is painful and I've long accepted I love broken characters. (I'm going to cut myself off there, because I don't want to spew things, but - Steve/Bucky. And Steve/Peggy. Pain and wonderfulness).

I have read a tiny bit of the other stuff on my currently-reading shelf, but not much else. Next week, though, I'm determined to try and get back to reading.


What I've Been Watching:
Uh... I may have accidentally rewatched Captain America: The Winter Soldier about too many times the last two weeks. I'm not sure how it happened, but I have also read a shit ton of fan fiction, which I already talked a little about.

However, more importantly: Agent Carter. Can we just - Agent Carter. I'm so glad that this is the point I just fell into this fandom, and I'm going to be actually seriously sad if they don't renew it for a second season. It's fantastic, but I think it needs to be taken over by a network that could make it darker. Because I think it should have that darkness that's almost there and promised in that finale. I might be super obsessed, I have no regrets. (Watch it. Seriously. You need to watch it).

And, besides obsessing over certain Marvel related things, it's been a little uneventful, but I'm going to... get back into life? I feel like I checked out a little, from everything, and ignoring things helps no one, at least so I hear. So I'm going to try and push myself back into doing things, which is hard.

Also - PAX East, guys, it's so soon.

On the blog:
February 2015 Wrap Up

No comments:

Post a Comment